Sunday, March 25, 2007

Soulmates

My best friend, Fina, and I did something pretty random last night. But fun! So I thought I'd try and list out all the wacky, crazy things we've done. This is why we were meant to be together...

*Stealing bunnies
*Searching for midgets at 1 AM
*Photoshoots in the car while in traffic
*Making up our own language
*Pretending to listen when we're really daydreaming
*Driving by people's houses then ducking when we see them
*Carving obscenities underneath bitch's cars
*Buying tubs of shrimp cuz "we had a craving"
*Sneaking into Sunday brunch at The Ivy
*Costco pizza runs
*Being just as "bad" at work as she is at school (think about it)
*Melting plastic plates in the oven (I thought it was glass, I swear!)
*Public drunkeness
*Trading sex stories on a public bench...really, really loud
*Encourage each other to do bad things because we know it'll make us happy
*Ghostula babies/husband
*Vegas, hahaha, 'nuf said
*Riding elephants (I miss Dixie, our Asian Elephant! She has tusk envy ;)
*Tripping dogs
*I repeat, searching for midgets at 1 AM!
*Buying $20+ cd's for just 1 track
*Endlessly searching for our camera crew
*Falling madly in love with each other
*Shopping for ourselves during Christmas
*Pork chops..Oh yeah!
*Constantly changing our phone numbers
*Seriously considering stealing a midget
*Satellite image searching on google
*"Re" gifting
*Nerds rope sugar high
*Bluetoothing Steven Speilberg
*Bending over for ice cream ;)
* Breaking out in Shakira dancing out of nowhere
LOL. I'm sure there's lots more I can't think of at the moment. I Love Us!

No comments: