Sunday, January 18, 2009

Birthday


So...I've reached that age. I wonder what I've done with my life, why I still have a crappy job, why I haven't settled down and started a family, and why I'm still always dead broke. At my age, I should have at least one of the three resolved, you'd think. Dirty 30, that's what they call it. When I was younger I couldn't wait to grow up. Now, I just want to be a kid again. I long for the simple days of no bills, no worries, and no responsibilities. It's fun isn't it? We all go full circle...back to the beginning. And Disneyland still rules!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

My dearest pam, I love you so much, lol but I sure you know that. Age is truly a number and nothing more, follow your heart because who said that we must lead our lives by what society tells us is correct. And while I dont think it is fair that life will always get harder has you grow..there is almost no chance to regress...@ night in our dreams no one can tell you anything. I believe it is there that we can find our way back to endless bliss of youthful mind. love with all the passion in heart no matter what.
enjoy the time we have here...and lets hope this year gets better the n the last one right....lol
much love and peace
-K

Kerrie said...

oh ha ha and happy birthday